I have an exciting announcement. . . Kirsten from One Tough Mother is hosting an online summer camp and I am thrilled that she has invited me to be a camp counselor!
Kirsten had the magnificent idea of running an inexpensive virtual summer camp for children and their parents. She persuaded me and nine amazing bloggers to join her in creating a unique and fun-filled camp experience for those families who are unable to send their children away to camp. You can meet this talented lineup of moms and teachers HERE.
There are four themed weeks of camp to choose from. . .
- Let's Go Camping! - Traditional Summer Camp Crafts and Activities
- It's a Zoo in Here! - Animal and Zoo Themed Crafts and Activities
- Toes in the Sand - Beach Themed Crafts and Activities
- Weird Science - Messy Science Experiments and Activities
With the registration fee of $6 per week, you will receive the following. . .
- Access to a password protected blog. Each day (Monday-Friday), you will receive a craft tutorial and an interactive activity related to the weekly theme.
- Access to a password protected forum where you and your child can interact with other campers and the camp counselors.
- Access to a private Flickr group where you can share photos of your camp adventures.
- Exclusive giveaways available only to registered campers.